Sunday, July 28, 2013

Washington & Williamsburg

Hello everyone!
I just got back from the best trip ever!

First I flew in to Baltimore, then drove down to Washington DC.
 I stayed there for four nights, then went to Williamsburg and spent the rest of the week there.
It was great!

Isn't the sky enchanting?


Yum!
 Planes sure know how to please Chihuahuas 
like me with their tiny foods!


Guess where I am!


Breakfast is the best meal of the day!
(and the most important)


At the botanical garden!


Dorothy's ruby slippers! Amazing, right?


On my way to Williamsburg, I stopped at George Washington's Mount Vernon.
It was fabulous!


 Williamsburg!


Trying on hats!



________________________________
Vacation is the greatest
thing on earth, but
for some reason, we're 
always glad
to come home.
_______________________________

Notice that?



2 comments: