Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Meet My Family

Here are the dogs I live with.


(from left to right)
Front row:
 Oliver, my nephew the trouble maker, 
Douglas, friends with Oliver and son of Rosa,
Pawprint, Jamie's best friend and fellow sport lover, 
Jamie, the tomboy,
Me, 
Willow, the girly girl, 
Bob, who does everything in slow motion, 
Honey, who can't live without fairy tales,
 and Holly, a cheerleader.

Middle row: 
Mud, a rambunctious teen who loves rock music,
Snickers, a close relative to the royal corgis
Cocoa, a sweet dog who loves baking,
Caramel, my um.. boyfriend,
Rusty, my brother the former cowboy,
Iris, a quiet dog who loves the water,
Chip, a mellow little guy,
and Lavender, an artist.

Back row:
Truffles, the inventor,
Rufus, a wise dog,
Lily, Friend of Rosa and me, foster mom of Pawprint,
Rosa, Friend of Lily and me, mom of Douglas,
Donut, a teacher,
Walter, Polly's friend, 
and Polly, who believes that she is still in colonial times.

I love my family!








No comments:

Post a Comment