Thursday, August 28, 2014

California!

I have been a busy dog, so I haven't been on my blog lately. 
But let me tell you what I did this summer... I flew across the country to California! 
It was so fun and beautiful! I wish I could've stayed longer.



Up in the air!



Once we landed, we stopped to visit some friends.



Off to Yosemite!
We loved this beautiful national park.
The air felt so crisp and clean.

 


Climbing! We saw a cool lizard.



We hiked to the top of Sentinel Dome!
The view was breathtaking.



Giant sequoias! This tree isn't even the biggest one I saw!

`````````````````````

Our next stop was Monterey and Carmel by the Sea.



The beach in Carmel was a highlight!



 Everything was so cute!



A perfect garden in Carmel!




Relaxing.

`````````````````


To San Fran!



Telegraph Hill!
I love how all of the plants in this picture don't look
like anything I'd see at home.



 Shopping!







Cable car!



Really, Pepper? Really?



The full house houses!



WHAT?


 ``````````````
Anyways, I had an incredible summer :) 





2 comments:

  1. So glad to see pictures of your trip, Mexi! You must have felt so small next to that GIANT tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like an awesome trip! Wish we could do that kinda fun stuff bot noooooo we are to untransportable...................

    ReplyDelete